Patricia A. Haberman DDS graduated from the State University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine (http://dental.buffalo.edu/) in 1988 .
Meet Dr. Haberman
Dr. Patricia A. Haberman is a New York native and graduated from Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart High School. She went on to earn her Bachelor of Science degree in Natural Science from Daemen College in Amherst. Dr. Haberman earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine (http://dental.buffalo.edu/). She has been Assistant Clinical Professor, Restorative Dentistry, at SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine since1990 and has taught dentures and partial dentures for over fifteen years as well as supervising third and fourth year students as they provide direct patient care.
After completing a general practice residency at Buffalo General Hospital, Dr. Haberman went into private practice with a focus on modern and conservative dental care. Dr. Haberman is passionate about helping each patient achieve optimum dental health. Our goal is for our patients to need only recall or maintenance visits. We achieve this by providing personalized education on keeping your teeth healthy at home and by providing dental treatments that are predictable for long term stability.
Dr. Haberman’s compassionate and caring personality is reflected in the dental care her patients receive and the relationships she has built with them over the years. As an experienced clinician and professor, Dr. Haberman provides her patients with excellent care and utilizes state-of-the-art equipment within her practice.
Dr. Haberman also developed and serves as the volunteer dental director at the Dental Office at Good Neighbors, which is a division of Harvest House Ministries and Good Neighbors Health Care. We provide dental care free of charge for those in need. (http://www.harvesthouse.ws/goodneighbors )
Once you’ve met Dr. Haberman, it is easy to understand why she has received recognition from several organizations during her career: “TopDentist” Buffalo Spree Magazine as selected by her peers – 2014, National Federation for Just Communities, WNY – Community Leader – 2009, 2010 Business First Woman of Influence, the University of Buffalo School of Medicine awarded her the Alumni Association’s Humanitarian of the Year Award, 2010. St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute Arts and Music Wall of Honor 2015.
Most Recently, Dr. Haberman was appointed by the New York State Board of Regents to serve on the State Board for Dentistry. They are responsible for dentist licensing, discipline and allowable procedures in New York State (www.op.nysed.gov )
Dr. Haberman lives locally with her husband Doug, and enjoys golfing in her free time.
- American Dental Association – Alternate Delegate 2003, 2004;
- Eighth District Dental Society – President 2004;
- Erie County Dental Society – President 1998;
- Guild of St. Apollonia – President 1997;
- UB Dental Alumni Association – Executive Council 1991-2004.
- American College of Dentists;
- International College of Dentists;
- Pierre Fauchard Academy.
- Good Neighbors Health Care – Dental Director;
- Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart – Board of Directors & Vice-Chairman.
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery (Steering Committee, New Group 1998-2001);
- United Way (Graduate, Board Governance Project 2001);
- American Cancer Society Chemo-Coach Program (Dental Advisor);
- LaSallian Singers Music Ministry;
- Toastmasters International.